Mountain Village Awards $48,000 In Grants For 2010
• Bright Futures School Readiness Initiative
• Midwestern Colorado Mental Health Center
• One to One
• San Miguel Resource Center
• Telluride Adaptive Sports Program
• Telluride Foundation – One Telluride
• University Centers of the San Miguel c/o High West Central
• Wright Stuff Community Foundation
In 2009, the newly formed Mountain Village Prioritization Committee, made up of members of the Mountain Village Town Council and Telluride Mountain Village Owners Association (TMVOA), further defined the scope of grants offered to ensure that applicants were directed to the appropriate entity when requesting funds. The committee determined that organizations seeking funds for economic development activities should apply to TMVOA, while organizations seeking funds for health and human services apply to the Town of Mountain Village. The committee reviewed requests to both entities and provided its funding recommendations to the Town Council and TMVOA Board. The Town Council approved the recommendations made by the Mountain Village Prioritization Committee unanimously at its December 8, 2009 meeting.
Comments are closed.